Follow Our VISTAs...

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

SOUND OFF!!

I want to let all of my Co Vistas know about a an AWESOME site that I am involved in as part of my project. www.pugetsoundoff.org is a blogging youth civic engagment site created for the youth by the youth. This is a great site for Digital Connectors to use and share what they are up to as well as connect with my marvelous Digital COnnectors here in Seattle Wa. Create an account and check it out. SPREAD THE WORD...

Danielle Corbray

1 comment:

From the desks of: One Economy VISTAS said...

Hello Danielle,

This is Mamie. I read about your awesome pugetsoundoff website. That is a terrific idea. I especially like the idea that it was created by the youth with your guidance. I think the scholars really need a sounding board. I will share this with the Digital Connectors here in Morfolk Virginia I will visit your site in the next few days. Thank you for sharing.

Have the best day of your life.