Follow Our VISTAs...

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Midwest Philanthropy Conference

Great post by Tina a couple days ago! This post is seriously out-dated, but I thought I'd throw it up here anyway. This is video from me and Tina at last November's Midwest Philanthropy Conference. LINC has given me some good video-editing software (Premiere Elements) so I can finally use and edit some of the newer flip camera footage I've taken. The new flips save in MP4 files, which have been a huge pain since those don't work with Windows Movie Maker.

So take a look. I added some cheesy effects and credits, with at least two spelling errors. See if you can find them! This event was attended by higher-ups from different K.C area non-profits, and was definitley a good place to raise Beehive awareness. We were disappointed, though, that there wasn't enough time for exhibits considering that it was a pretty steep price just to have a booth.



-Tommy D in K.C

No comments: