Follow Our VISTAs...

Friday, September 25, 2009

Diary of a Single VISTA - Episode 1

Inspired by all the recent office tours, I made a little something for my time at LINC. Occasionally, I just take out the flip camera (who I've named Flipper) for some random footage, so I've edited a few together to introduce my office. Eventually, I'll have to make future episodes, and a catchy intro theme song!

And yes, I'm hoping you all got the PIC TV joke. Think about it...there you go.



-Tommy D in K.C

3 comments:

Laura said...

Tommy,

I love it! For a short while my desk was surrounded by boxes as well. I could not help but laugh when you were talking about the wall of boxes surrounding your desk. I feel your pain!

Laura Parewski

From the desks of: One Economy VISTAS said...

Wow. I totally know who to go to before I pack up for my next move ;)

- Kate M

Tina C said...

Ha! Only comments about the mounds of boxes but nobody impressed about how Tommy convinced an officemate to be a super hero? Only the power of persuasion of a VISTA :-)