Follow Our VISTAs...

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Need a file converted?

Hey guys,

Have you ever been working on a flier or brochure (or really anything else for that matter) and wanted to convert the file to a .pdf? I found a website called Zamzar: http://www.zamzar.com/ They will convert your file for free and email you when it's done. If you click on the "Conversion Types" link at the top of the page you can see the long list of files they can work with. And I know it says you need to register, but I haven't and have had 3 successful conversions from publisher files to pdfs.

Laura

1 comment:

Tina said...

Great resource! I would also like to add PDF995 for those folks who'd like to download a free version of their PDF application (used as a print driver) and use when you are unconnected to the internet.

You can pay a little and avoid the popup advertising everytime you use it, or like me just use the free version for the past 2 years!